SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nearing the end of the year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.12.2009 16:51    Post subject: Nearing the end of the year Reply with quote

So how did you fare in the rankings this year? Are you going to spend the last few weeks making a final push to move up or improve your rating?

Im pretty well set in the 1490s now (on the Klier rankings) but have dropped down to 40th this week as Citron505 has made a late surge and edged ahead of me. Quite where that came from I dont know as he was several places behind a few weeks ago! I went to play him yesterday but he'd set it to unranked. My goal is to finish in the top 40 so I might still have a bit to do. I was disappointed to beat Calvin yesterday but not get any points for it, I thought I'd get 1.

In barrage Im also pretty well set in 6th place, though recent form has seen me tumble from 2nd to 16th on the WSC list. A few wins will put me back in the top 5 though, but Im disappointed I couldn't hold on to 2nd or even challenge Ace for 1st as I wasn't far behind for a while there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: