SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bored beyond belief

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to have more categories in the Stratego-forum?
yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
no
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

faithless
User

PostPosted: 15.02.2004 21:03    Post subject: bored beyond belief Reply with quote

Hi Spion!

Could we make a few more categories inside the Stratego-Forum? I am a little bit disappointed about the very few postings over here.
Stratego is the most famous game on Gravon, so there could be much more discussion in this forum.

What about categories like:

- the tourney
- Challenges (I would really like to have that)
- Stratego-sites on the net - links
- news

Maybe other players got ideas for categories.

Faithless
faithless
User

PostPosted: 17.02.2004 18:54    Post subject: one more thing Reply with quote

Another category for the forum should be:

A blacklist for players who behave unfair. For example if they are leaving just before theír flag would be captured, letting their opponent sit around waiting. These players should be named, but should also have the possibility to react if this was (sometimes this happens) a disconnection or other technical problem.
Or a special category for tips and tricks, setups.
A category for suggestions to make Gravon-Stratego better and better.
How is it spion? Would this be difficult to do?

Greetings!

Faithless
apollo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2004 19:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

A blacklist would be nice and I would add mightyss to it. I thought he was respectable player, but a couple days ago I had him beat soundly then he hit a bomb with his marshal and left me to wait 15 minutes. Guys, when you're beat, say good game and resign. I have done many times and I'm sure I will many more in the future.

Apollo
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.02.2004 01:12    Post subject: "Free Forum" Reply with quote

Lets have a "Free Forum" like Meta does were we can Air complaints, Issues and throw Rocks at each other!!...with a Arbitrator that can delete any post with swearing, guess it would not be free then would it?

Cheers Jerry.
faithless
User

PostPosted: 19.02.2004 08:25    Post subject: UPS! - The pussy list - add Napad Reply with quote

Hey Napad!

Was this just a bad connection? Which broke down exactly the moment your marshall hit my bomb? Ups. You should call your provider!

Greetings!!

Faithless

P.S. You should stop bringing here the bad things from the meta-site. The people around here prefer fair play. If you arenīt able to say gg and resign you should play Twister.

P.P.S. To come back to Gravon, enter the room and leave once again is even better. You are my hero!

P.P.P.S. You should have known that I would beat in the first place
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: