SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scroll bar to pick local setup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
art
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.07.2007 02:36    Post subject: Scroll bar to pick local setup Reply with quote

With Gravon server stored setups I have no trouble finding one of the 40 to choose from. However with client, I cannot easlily scroll bar through the choices without having to hold the mouse down one click /one setup at a time as I go down the list. It takes me 2 minutes to get to the bottom of the list.
I do not wish to delete any setups.
Can the scroll bar be put in so that you can wheel mouse down to the end of the list as fast as possible, or use a slider bar feature.
Also in the game rooms you cannot click the slilder bar under the arrow, as in a Word document, instead you have to click the arrow to get to the higher game rooms.

Also if I change one or 2 pieces in a setup I have to save it as a new name. That is very stupid, but then again Stratego is stupid.
My thoughts only. No need to pay any heedance to my wishes.

Also when moving into a room with nobody yet in it, you should be able to view all rooms when choosing users/rooms, not just occupied rooms but vacant ones also. Then you would not have to click two more mouseclicks
(game table - Stratego) to get to the room list. Vacant rooms should appear after clicking on the users/rooms button.
Day.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: