SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

just an idea spion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.02.2004 16:03    Post subject: just an idea spion Reply with quote

i had a thought today along the lines that kent had a while ago and now the wsc rating has been added those players that may go by this rating and perhaps would like to check an opponents rating has a rather large and forever growing list to search through so to make life easier for such persons i propose an additional table that lists players in alphabetical order , this would save lots of time and would be very easy anyway thats it what u think ?

cos
legolas

PostPosted: 01.02.2004 16:19    Post subject: The solution: "Google Toolbar"!!! Reply with quote

Hi Cos,

the idea is good, but I have an idea that is much better. Install the "Google Toolbar". Than u can write the name into the Google-box and click on the writen username at the toolbar. Than u will automatically find the name in the ranking-list.

Test it, and u will see, that the "Google Toolbar" is a fantastic thing.

Regards
Legolas
spion
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.02.2004 17:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

the next version of the client is in its beta test stage.

In this version you can click onto a user in the userlist and you will get all his ratings with just one look.

I think this version will be online next week.

I will also add an option to sort the web page rating table by nickname. No problem

Best regards
spion
mmj

PostPosted: 12.02.2004 16:34    Post subject: visitors watching a game Reply with quote

When watching a game sometimes I do not know who is red and who is blue. Perhaps you could change the indicator arrow that flips between turns from 1 opponent to the other, and as it alternates, then use a red arrow for reds turn and a blue error for blues turn.
Or is blue always on top???

Anyone probably knows the answer. so thanks
Gluecksritter
User

PostPosted: 12.02.2004 20:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, for spectators blue is alway on top. You're not the first spectator asking this.
I must have had a blackout, when I wrote this. The top name is always red.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: