SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Many cannot think outside the box!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 31.01.2004 04:48    Post subject: Many cannot think outside the box! Reply with quote

I think many people here subscribe to the notion that more is better. I mean look at Classic and UL. People will join my room and see UL highlighted and say "oh there are less pieces so this must be an inferior game". It's like people, Euros in particular will say, OH THERE MUST BE 40 pieces and if there is less it is a bit game. Well excuse me if you would put down your piece cancelling,,,, miner bomb defusing... to bomb or not bomb in flag butt and just try this wonderful game you might see the light. What fun is having a marshal and marshal battle only to have it end in a draw. COME ON! Agression wins! That's fun! It's like people will play, lose and then declare it to be a crappy game! What the hell, I mean did u win your first classic game??? Classic is a friggin addiction. I play classic and therefore I cannot be expected to play any other game but classic. This is my first Friday night to myself and I decided to spend it playing UL and typing this message. Please translate into German or Dutch or whatever so people can read and ponder. My life isn't complete without the beauty of a well strategized game of Ultimate Lightning!

TY
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 31.01.2004 12:27    Post subject: "Error" Reply with quote

How about Mrs Palmer, and her 5 Daughters..Give yrself a break, man the more yu Winge about pointless issues the less games yu will play in UL.

oHH..AND STOP paying out on Sinister Spy, unless yu guys are the same?

Alex. we had enough in the WSC with a double alias, I would yu correct it soon sir.

Jerry.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.02.2004 00:29    Post subject: Is that a threat? Reply with quote

Dude what is your problem?? My post was meant to be a humorous post. It was not intended to insult anyone. BTW I've played over 500 games in UL so that pretty much refutes your statement about the griping about pointless issues and getting no games. Also, sir back about 7 months ago, when Gravon FIRST STARTED, I got the permission from Spion to have two registered names on this site. No I am not Sinister_Spy, that happens to be a family member of mine. So what's next??? I would appreciate it greatly if you'd stop bringing up the WSC alias thing and the past. Makes no sense now to even bring that place up. Only thing good now is Gravon is using their ranking system which is great! Also I would also appreciate it also if you'd refrain from attacking me like this. I haven't harrassed anyone here and have obeyed the rules. So leave me the F**K alone.

Ty
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.02.2004 06:57    Post subject: and.. Reply with quote

yr second registered name is?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: